Monday, April 26, 2010

4 Years Ago Today...

The infamous John Prolly posted his first bike blog about Domino, his new fixed gear bicycle. John has become the go-to guy for fixed gears on the inter-web, and to think it all started with that bike. I know he has learned a few things in the past 4 years, including photographing bicycles from the drive side, and leveling his saddle.
As you probably already know Bicycle Revolutions has just celebrated 4 years of bringing you fine fixed gear bicycles. So I just wanted to share some of the love for fixed gears with John and wish him many more years of blogging success.

2 comments:

  1. That was actually my second fixed gear! Just because it was my first blog post on my track bikes doesn't mean I didn't have one before that.

    :-P

    Congrats on the 4-year anniversary man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I said was "first bike blog" about your "new fixed gear bicycle"
    A worthy milestone indeed. Just had to poke fun at your pics after you gave me shit...

    "John Watson So nice man! NOW TAKE A BETTER PHOTO!

    xoxox

    ;-)
    March 10 at 5:49pm · "

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete