Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Shop: Almost Ready!

So we are almost ready to roll into the new space for good! Another long weekend, and then we move in all of the essentials. Tools, phones, computers...

So this is our last Saturday open in the old shop and boutique. I have very mixed feelings about this of course. I have spent so many hours in that first shop space, many of them it was just me and my dog Buda. The time has come for us to take a big step forward, and the new space is amazing. So I am also very excited to get everything up and running.

Change is inevitable, growth is intentional.

So come bid the old shop and the boutique a fond farewell today. As of Monday We will be closed temporarily while we make the final transition. The plan is to be up and running again in the new space by next weekend. Probably Thursday at the earliest, Saturday at the absolute latest. Check our progress here throughout the week.

Thank you all so much for your support, I can't wait to show you around the new and improved Bicycle Revolutions.


No comments:

Post a Comment