Sunday, April 17, 2011

My New Ride: All-City ZONA Nature Boy Prototype!

Now that I am starting to get settled in, and catching up on projects, I had some time this week to work on a little something for myself.
A few months ago I had received a special delivery from my good friends at All-City Cycles. It was a prototype Nature Boy frameset, made with Columbus Zona steel tubing. Something a little lighter and facier than the standard NB frameset that I wiped out on during the Bilenky Junkyard race and broke myself...
I decided to start from scratch with this build and do something a little fancier than with my previous NB build.
I managed to get out for a quick (windy) ride on it today, and did get it good and dirty. More to come about this as I get some more miles on it, but for now enjoy some pics of the fresh build.










No comments:

Post a Comment