Monday, April 7, 2014

What's New? Mostly Everything.

So we're all excited for the spring for a number of reasons. It's great because you don't have to bundle up to leave your house and the outside world actually has colors again. Another reason? Fun new gear. I don't know about you but I'm so thoroughly sick of all my warm winter gear that I want to torch it. Lucky for us all we've recently gotten a bunch of spring and summer orders in and some of the stuff rules enough that I wanted to share.

The summer line of Twin Six jerseys. There are quite a few but these two are my fave, I so wish they made the black and white flag one in women's.
Limited edition colors of Chrome Citizen and Mini Metro messenger bags for those of you that think Chrome bags are cool but just can't get into their standard colors.
We also got a ton of new Sock Guy socks. The ever favorite Sriracha and Unicorn Express socks are back in stock along with some wild new neon and leopard spotted thangs.
It's definitely a good time to come by if you want some fresh new gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment