Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Affinity LoPro



I met Jason from Affinity Cycles At InterBike in September. I was blown away by the bikes they were producing. It didn't hurt that they all seemed to be good people.

I am happy to report that we are very excited to now be an Affinity dealer.

Initially we have been building some sweet LoPro framesets, for some of our favorite BRevs Characters. Soap, Gerald and Shan.

So I just couldn't resist building one for myself, as some of you might already know, this bike shop thing is just a resource for my bike geekdom...

I really REALLY like spokes, the more the merrier! So this wheelset makes me very happy. FORTY EIGHT HOLE Velocity B43s laced 4 leading-4 trailing (double butted phil spokes) to Profile hubs.

This is just the beginning of a long and exciting relationship between BRevs and Affinity. We are working on some fun stuff to share with y'all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment