Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday!


Wednesdays here are Bicycle Revolutions are guys' days. Unless someone has to take a personal day, the staff consists of Bryan, myself (Ian), J, and Gabriel (and FYI - we're all Virgos, so keep that in mind come late August!). As some of you may remember from Bryan's post last week, I've taken to wearing bow ties as of late. Wouldn't you know it, but I'm wearing one again, and wouldn't you know it, but I was having a conversation with J, and we kinda sorta joked that Wednesdays should be tie day.

Well, in order to flex my muscle as a blog author and give you readers a chance to put a word in, I went ahead and made a poll! Let us know what you think!

Should Wednesdays be anti-casual (e.g. tie-wearing) Wednesdays?
Yes
No


2 comments:

  1. I'll finally fit in when I stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if you show up wearing a bow tie any other day, all bets are off.

    ReplyDelete