Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Cruisin'

Met up with my pal Adam, it has been a while since we got to hang. He just moved back to the city and we figured we would take a spin and play catch up. So we rolled out on our Cinelli's down to FDR.

Nice spot to ride around the lake and stop to enjoy the breeze.

FDR neighbors I-95 and is home to one badass skate park.

I wasn't about to carve the concrete on my Super-Corsa Pista, but there were plenty of kids out shredding on this awesome Sunday afternoon.

After we left the park we rolled up Broad St and hit up this new-ish coffee spot Ultimo, very good coffee, I can understand why everybody has been talking about this place.
It was great to get out and stretch the legs a bit and catch up with a good friend. When I work six days a week, gotta take advantage of Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment