Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chris' New Cinelli Gazzetta!

One of our favorite health care professionals, Chris Fox, decided to treat himself to a new track bike this spring. He saw my earlier post about the new Cinelli Gazzetta framesets and headed on down to get him one and plan the build.

I was super excited to build him another bike and to use some modern yet classic pieces to make it proper.

I built him some Velocity Aero rims to some Halo Track hubs for a very clean and classic wheelset. The Aero rims are one of my all time favorites, they remind me of the old Araya and Wolber track rims. A really sweet wheelset if I say so myself. I am building two pairs of these rims courtesy of Velocity and All-City as prizes for the Maypril Fools Ride!

Drop bars, cloth tape and Challenge Skinwall tires, and a Turbo saddle!

This is one smooth ride, thanks a lot Chris for letting me put this one together for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment